This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
Pano Meria is the ancient name for Oia, a clifftop village on the volcanic island of Santorini. It is part the Cyclades in the South Aegean where its history can be traced back to the ancient Greece in around 9th century BCE.
The most memorable memory I have with Oia is the indescribably beautiful sunset from the cliff. I can recall feeling blissful basking in the evening sun and soaking up the atmosphere. Imagine yourself being surrounded by white-blue houses that were carved into the cliffs, the almost infinite view of the Aegean Sea and the tranquillizing sea breeze that brushes your skin to cool down from the Mediterranean weather. The sunlight is so mesmerizingly soft that you could literally stare at it as it dips below the horizon. Also, not to mention the sound of the waves crashing into the shore that formed from the lava erupting from the Thera volcano thousands of years ago.
This photograph is a way for me to relive my rather short but hypnotizing encounter with Oia. For I shall be seeking solace through this piece I have before me until we meet again one day.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
PANO MERIA IS A LIMITED EDITION PRINT
Size in Inches
20 x 25
30 x 38
40 x 50
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color and the type of frame depending on the size of the artwork.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. Artworks presented in window mount are matted with window mats and bevel-cut. Artworks presented in box frame are mounted to a backing board.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.