This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to emquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
It was a rather windy evening in Crissy Field that overlooked the Golden Gate strait. The wind was coming from the north and the sunset got buried behind thick clouds. Even though there was very little presence of light, the weather still managed to cast a beautiful color in the sky. The sunset had rendered the mighty Golden Gate bridge into a silhouette that was only recognizable from a distance due to its shape.
It was my first time in San Francisco. In fact, it was my first time in this part of the world! But it felt déjà vu somehow, maybe because I have seen it many times in books, the internet, etc. Having said that, witnessing the bridge in person was a completely different experience!
I wanted to create a photograph that can relate to my first-time-excitement in San Francisco. However, little did I realize the experience was more than that. The adrenaline rush gradually transitioned into a soothing mood. The purple-magenta hue drew and enveloped me into a seemingly serene world while I continued to daydream and drift in a state of calm and happiness.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
GOLDEN GATE IS A LIMITED EDITION PRINT
Size in Inches
20 x 25
30 x 38
40 x 50
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color and the type of frame depending on the size of the artwork.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. Artworks presented in window mount are matted with window mats and bevel-cut. Artworks presented in box frame are mounted to a backing board.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.