One Night in Paris
This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
"I went to the capital city, Paris. Everything seemed strange and the place smelled different. People there did not speak my language, and I wasn't sure if I understood what was happening there. I went around to see the sights, met new people, and made some new friends. I probably also had too much to drink. I felt homesick and I realized people were nice to me because they wanted my money. People here are different but they seemed to be more laid back. I was introduced by my new friends to their friends. The next thing I knew, it was morning and I found myself wandering the streets. I was lost and will never get to meet my new friends again. I have lost all my money. It was time to go home...I always will remember my one night in Paris."
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
ONE NIGHT IN PARIS IS A LIMITED EDITION PRINT
Size in Inches
40 x 20
50 x 25
60 x 30
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color of frame which I am happy to assist you with that.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. All panoramic artworks are mounted to a backing board and presented in a box frame.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.