This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
The sky was overcast, the weather was fluctuating between downpour and drizzling. I had just returned that evening to my hotel along the Meuse River in Maastricht. I wasn't sure when was sunset as the sun wasn't visible most of the day, but it came to a point where the cloud diffused the light and turned the sky azure blue.
I looked across the Meuse, the street lights were brightening up like fireflies in a darkening sky. The rain had stopped, granting the river an opportunity to transform into a giant mirror. The idyllic modern dutch houses suddenly looked more aligned than before, creating a parallel reflection that looked unbelievably surreal. I have never been to this place before but it felt almost like home, a sense of reminiscence and melancholy started flooding my emotions. The feeling of unfamiliar comfort sent my mind to wander into my deep thoughts.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
MEUSE IS A LIMITED EDITION PRINT
Size in Inches
40 x 20
50 x 25
60 x 30
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color of frame which I am happy to assist you with that.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. All panoramic artworks are mounted to a backing board and presented in a box frame.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.