This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
One of the reasons I enjoy admiring natural landscapes is the unpredictability of mother nature. Every scenery is unique because it will never be repeated in the same way again. As a landscape photographer, the challenge is to immortalize these special moments.
I was lucky to have observed this "odd scene" in Windermere, one of the beautiful lakes in the Lake District National Park in England. It was pre-dawn. I looked through the window and there was some unusual cloud formation hovering above the mountains across the lake.
There was one particular cloud that was floating solitarily as if it has a mind of its own. The sun was yet to rise so the sky had an orange-magenta hue, contrasting beautifully with the blue in the cloud.
What strikes me the most was how blue the cloud was, it looked surreal. Its shape, position, and timing all aligned perfectly to create this oddly rare scene. However, all things must come to an end. It was less than a minute before the blue cloud moved away and the sky changed its color.
In a way, this reflects how brief human life is. Beauty is short-lived, as the moments in our life. Everything we have and own is temporary. The only thing that truly belongs to us is the memories and legacies we leave behind.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
FRAGILE BEAUTY IS A LIMITED EDITION PRINT
Size in Inches
16 x 24
24 x 36
32 x 45
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color and the type of frame depending on the size of the artwork.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. Artworks presented in window mount are matted with window mats and bevel-cut. Artworks presented in box frame are mounted to a backing board.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.