Eden of Aroumd
This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
Aroumd is a village built on a huge moraine by the Mizane Valley in Morocco. It is inhabited by Berbers, an indigenous people in North Africa. Aroumd is a gateway that guards the valley to Mount Toubkal, the highest peak of the High Atlas Mountain Range. We spent a night here after summiting Toubkal that morning. It was fascinating to be able to see the peak from here and mind-boggling, knowing we were just there less than 12 hours ago.
The idyllic village is well shielded by the mountains that formed the valley. The delta plain widens towards the steep-tiered houses and farm fields with a welcoming gesture as it emerged from the inner valley. As the wind blew, you could hear the rustling sound of the trees that were partly illuminated by the sun over the mountains. The burbling stream of crystal clear water that came directly from the glacier above was a tranquilizing white noise that sends the mind into zen.
As my mind continued to float in a state of no-mindedness and my eyes stared into space, I felt this is how I imagine Shangri-La would be.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
EDEN OF AROUMD IS A LIMITED EDITION PRINT
Size in Inches
16 x 24
24 x 36
32 x 45
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color and the type of frame depending on the size of the artwork.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. Artworks presented in window mount are matted with window mats and bevel-cut. Artworks presented in box frame are mounted to a backing board.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.