Break of Dawn
This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
There is something almost magical about sunrise, in my opinion.
I love to watch the sunrise. It doesn't matter if it's winter or summer, if I have a place in mind I would make an effort to be there to watch the day as it begins.
Malham is a small village in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales National Park in England. It is known for Malham Cove, a limestone cliff where a scene from one of the Harry Potter movies was filmed. It was April, the weather had already started to warm up but somehow the temperature dipped for a few days.
It wasn't snow but just icy frost. I stood there waited for the sun while my toes were starting to freeze despite wearing wool socks and walking boots. It started with a diffused light blue. As the sun peeked through the horizon, the sky quickly lit up.
The first light of the day. I felt alive and blessed to be there. My mind was a complete blank yet I felt so tranquil and free at the same time. It was like a moth to a flame.
I continued to stare at the light when I suddenly felt a hint of warmth on my face...
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
BREAK OF DAWN IS A LIMITED EDITION PRINT
Size in Inches
16 x 24
24 x 36
32 x 45
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color and the type of frame depending on the size of the artwork.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. Artworks presented in window mount are matted with window mats and bevel-cut. Artworks presented in box frame are mounted to a backing board.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.