This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
The University of Glasgow was built at the end of the 19th century, the second oldest university in the United Kingdom after St Andrews. The building was designed in the Gothic revival style by architect George Gilbert Scott, who also designed the St Pancras station in London and the Reichstag in Berlin. Sadly, the latter was never built to his original design.
The cloister is a hallway that connects the two quadrangles on the main campus. Light often shines through the entrances on one side to illuminate the ceiling, casting brights and shadows to further accentuate the curves that form the structure.
This was created during my last year before I left the university, as a remembrance of the beautiful city and one of the best time I have had in my life.
The Cloister is part of the University of Glasgow series. The other photograph in this series is Nucifera.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
CLOISTER IS A LIMITED EDITION PRINT
Size in Inches
16 x 24
24 x 36
32 x 45
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color and the type of frame depending on the size of the artwork.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. Artworks presented in window mount are matted with window mats and bevel-cut. Artworks presented in box frame are mounted to a backing board.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.